Friday, February 6, 2009
I haven't been updating and I feel like I should do that more frequently. I came up with the idea of posting every Friday and talking about a few of my favorite things. We'll call this Friday Favorites! Very original and crafty, huh? Since I haven't been crafting as much, this is a good way for you to get to know me better. Assuming you want to, that is. So, without further ado, here is a list for you.
1. My favorite cuddle position: Spooning. I like to be the little spoon. It's a very comfortable way to sleep, too.
2. My favorite snack: Cheetos! I always forget how much I love them until I have a bag in the house. They don't last long. My favorite healthy snack is probably cucumbers or pineapple.
3. My favorite video game: I think it will always be Tetris. I never get tired of it and I even play it in my head sometimes. Right now I'm partial to Animal Crossing, though.
4. My favorite book series: This one is a little difficult because I like three a lot. Harry Potter, Twilight (I know, I know), and the Sookie Stackhouse series. Twilight is my least favorite because I know it sucks. The writing is terrible and it's a dumb story with a stupid protagonist. Harry Potter will always be completely awesome, no matter what anyone says. And there's vampire sex in the Sookie Stackhouse novels. I really like the way they're written, too. Charlaine Harris makes up words that I know a few Southerners actually use.
5. My favorite comedian: is probably.... Eddie Izzard. I could watch his stand-up over and over again. I also really enjoy Mitch Hedberg, even though his posthumous album was a little less than fulfilling. I got to see him live a few months before he died and I'm really thankful for that.