This week has gone by pretty quickly. I'm very excited about this weekend, even though we're going to get more rain! But for the time being, the sun is shining and I'm feeling good. On to my favorites.
1. My favorite surprise: Pedicure! Corey picked me up from work yesterday afternoon and drove me to the mall. We looked around at video games and watched everyone in line for the Tennessee Titans meet-n-greet. Then he said that I should go pamper myself. Of course I'm not going to disagree! I sat down and got pampered for an hour or so while Corey shopped for sports stuff. My toes are a great shade of red and my feet are silky smooth. Corey said, "Now your toe nails won't scratch me when we cuddle." His true intentions revealed!
2. My favorite song to get stuck in my head: Pinball Wizard by The Who. My boss uses it on our radio show for intros, and I get it in my head all the time. It's a great song and it energizes me first thing in the morning!
3. My favorite purchase: We did a lot of shopping this week. I am going to go ahead and say I'm most excited about my recent purchase from Victoria's Secret. I got some dresses and a tank top for the summer season. My goal is to wear a dress or skirt every day this summer!
4. My favorite bonding time: Last weekend my mom rented a cabin for us to spend the weekend in. The weather leading up to the weekend was terrible and some vacation homes near the park where we stayed were destroyed by a tornado. We were spared, however. I spent Easter with my family and had a great time catching up with my cousins. Sunday morning, instead of going to church, Mom and I sat outside and enjoyed the gorgeous weather and scenery. It was a great getaway and I want to do it again this summer.
5. My favorite "get out of a funk" movie: Again, I have several. This week it was Clerks 2. I had a long, bad day earlier in the week and Corey and I just sat on the couch and laughed. My favorite one of all time is probably Empire Records. It always reminds me of my friends and I watching it in high school and memorizing the best Lucas quotes.