Thursday, October 23, 2008

Calories, What Calories?

My day job is as the producer of a radio show about small business. Recently we had a co-founder of Fairytale Brownies on our show. She caught my eye because, first of all, they make brownies. But their company also has an interesting story and contributes to their community. A portion of every purchase goes to an organization that makes sure kids have a safe playground on which to play.

The best part about this is that they sent us a dozen brownies! You'll be surprised to know that I've only tried one so far. It was a cream cheese brownie and boy was it delicious. The texture is not too cake-like and not too moist... the perfect balance. I'll let Eileen Spitalny, the co-founder of Fairytale Brownies, tell you about it in her interview.

2 comments:

  1. those look amazing! bliss you are making me want junkfood! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oooh ooh, try the cream cheese!!! I can vouch for this entry. Yummy brownies... Almost magical. ;)

    ReplyDelete

Sock it to me!